Cape Coral Charter School is governed by the Southwest Charter Foundation, Inc. Board of Directors. The Southwest Charter Foundation, Inc. was founded by a diverse group of Florida based individuals, concerned with the option of quality school choice for families and students. Currently the Board has evolved to the members listed below. Each member is a proud, Florida based, business and/or community supporter with hopes and visions for a continued and evolving, academically successful Charter School. The Board establishes policy consistent with the School’s mission and ensures that the programs and operations of the School are faithful to the terms of the charter.
For more information, or if you have any questions, please email us.
Southwest Charter Foundation, Inc. Board of Directors
- Ken Haiko, Chairman
- Dennis P Clark, Vice Chair/Secretary
- Thomas P. Wheeler, Director
- Margaret Wells, Treasurer
- John O’Brien, Director
- Shane Strum, Director
For accessibility assistance with the pdfs below, please contact the school.
School Public Accountability Report (SPAR): Florida School Accountability Reports (opens new window)
Cape Coral Charter School Parent Facilitator
76 Mid Cape Terrace
Cape Coral, FL 33991
Parent Grievance Procedure
If a parent has a grievance or complaint, please follow the process below:
- Seek to resolve the problem with the teacher, if applicable.
- If problem is not resolved, meet with school administration via an appointment.
- If still unresolved, please contact School Support, CSUSA at 954-202-3500.